Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

whats in the bowl?

week 1 of distanced learning,
for maths this week we are doing probability, we had to put some colorful stuf (such as, lego, counters,colorful bears,colored paper) put a certain amout and enough to remember.then you put it in a bag or a bowl (like i did) and then predict what one you will pull out. i put in 6 yellow and  4  red, i thought i would pull out all yellow , but  i pulled out  3 red and 1 yellow! 
do you think it would be a fair amount if their was 6 red and 6 yellow ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eilish,
    Great work with the probability activity for maths. It would be interesting to see if the results would be different or the same, if you did the exact colours again. Likewise if you did 6 red and 6 yellow. You should give it a go and post your results.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post