Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Alma writing week 6 term 3

Hello everyone, today im blogging about my writing for this week. I hope that you like it!
Question: Have you ever seen the short film Alma?

 Alma
Chunk 9
Simile
Adverb
Rhetorical question
By Eilish
_______________________________
 The imprisoned children were trapped on the shelf . A red haired doll squivils up on a velvet red chair.  She has sapphire blue eyes and a red floral dress as red as a ruby. The miniature doll stood quietly on the stool ,  could you be next?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eilish, I love your story. I like how you added a question at the end of your chunk and I also love your similie. Maybe next time you could write a little more but apart from that is was a lovely chunk!!!!!
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eilish this story is very interesting and it is very very cool like u. Do you think you'll be next? XD

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post