Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Lost and found

Hello again! So for writing this week we wrote about a sad story called lost and found. I was chunk 2 which was when the sadness started. Here is the bit I wrote, Enjoy!

Action

Alliteration

Inner thought

Eilish

Characters:

Fifi ( Fox )

Deano ( Dinosaur )

_____________________________________________________________

Fifi’s fox tail hovered above the glistening water. Suddenly, the bamboo tube splashed Fifi’s tail heavily with water and Fifi got pulled into the barrel of water. Fifi was frightened and floundering in the water that was too deep for her. Deano gasped loudly as he saw his best friend sink into the deep barrel. Fifi was drowning in pain, She managed to grab a hold of the edge of the barrel and coughed loudly. Deano could see that she was struggling to hold on , Deno quickly swooped out of his box to save his best friend. Deano thought “I can do this, my best friend is in danger and I need to save her. ” He scurried quickly and zoomed to the edge of the table ready to leap in to save his best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post